Dersalloch Windfarm Enabling Works
- Construction of 8km of access roads
- Operation of 1 No. Borrow Pit
- Construction of 1 No. Substation Platform
- Crossing of 10 No. official water courses
- Installation of 1No. 2.0m x 4.5m Culvert
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Scottish Power Renewables
April 2015 - August 2015
Roadbridge was appointed as the Principal Contractor for this project in February 2015.
The main elements of work associated with this project, consisted of the following: Construct 8km of Access Track and 2 no Platforms. These works effectively by-passed the town of Straiton, thereby removing all construction traffic from the area and avoiding disruption to local commerce.