Blackhill Access Road & Substation Platform
- Excavate 4ha of peat depths ranging from 0.5m to 5m.
- Contain 150,000mᶟ of peat on site.
- Process 100,000mᶟ of rock from onsite borrow pits.
- Import 25,000mᶟ of 6f2 material.
- Construction of 2nr permanent settlement ponds
Contract Value :
£3.8 Million GBP
Contract Type :
Iberdrola Energy Networks
June 2016– December 2016
Roadbridge was appointed as the Main Contractor for this project in June 2016.
This project is located in East Ayrshire, Scotland and involves the construction of a 4000m² Platform for new Substation including access road.