- Construction of 9 no. 1.6 MW & 7 No. 2.75MW GE turbine bases
- Construction of 16 no. hardstandings
- Construction of 2.2km of new access tracks
- Upgrading of 1.5km of existing access tracks and 1.7km of public roads
- Pour 5,500m³ of concrete and fix 550 tons of steel
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
FIDIC Design & Build Lump Sum Fixed Price
September 2012– December 2013
Roadbridge was appointed as the Main Contractor for this project in August 2012.
This project consisted of the Civil Works including all Earthworks, Drainage, Road Construction, Accommodation Works, Fencing and other Ancillary Works for the Athea Wind Farm. The total output for this Windfarm is 33.65MW. The project is located close to the village of Athea, County Limerick, Ireland.