Bray Shanganagh Main Drainage
- Laying approximately 4,600m of Ø 630mm OD, 380m of 900mm OD HPPE sewer rising main, 480m of concrete gravity pipeline in diameter 450mm-900mm nominal bore
- Construction of a 5,000m³ concrete storm storage tank including piling for foundations
- Crossing the DART Bray-Dublin Railway Line by no-dig methods
- Crossing foot bridge embankment with no-dig method with a 630mm nominal bore HPPE sewer rising main
- Precast manhole and other chambers, ancillary works and all associated fencing and landscaping works Traffic management
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Public Works Contract deigned by the Employer
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
July 2011 - September 2012
The Shanganagh Bray Main Drainage Scheme was awarded to Roadbridge in July 2011. Roadbridge undertook the position of Main Contractor and PSCS for the construction of the road. McCarthy Hyder Consulting Engineers was appointed as designer.
The Shanganagh Bray Main Drainage Scheme - Contract 2 - Storm Water Storage Tank and Transfer Pipeline involved the construction of a storm water storage tank and rising mains from Bray Pumping Station to Shanganagh Waste Water Treatment Works. The project was delivered on-time and within budget.