Corrib Gas Pipeline & Ancillary Works
- Installation of 3.5km of the 20" Gas Pipeline, Outfall Pipeline, Umbilicals, and other Services from Corrib Gas Terminal to the Landfall Valve at Glengad
- Construction of the Tunneling Compound at Aughoose
- Provision of Tunneling Logistics to include delivery of Segments, Cement, Bentonite plus the disposal of Tunnel Arisings and Waste Water
- Environmental and Surface Water Management
- Reinstatement of Pipeline Wayleave and the environs at Gas Terminal
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Shell Conditions of Contract
SEPIL (Shell E&P Irl Ltd)
2011 - 2016
Roadbridge, having worked with SEPIL on the construction of the Corrib Gas Terminal, were appointed as PSCS on the Corrib Gas Pipeline and Ancillary Works contract in 2011.
The scope of works for this project includes Project and Construction Management, Installation Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Testing and Tie-in of the Onshore Gas Pipeline, Outfall Pipeline and Umbilicals.