DAA Red Car Park Resurfacing
- Resurfacing of 3km single lane road & 5,500 Car Park Spaces;
- Total paved works of 131,000m²;
- Bulk excavation quantities of approximately 25,000m³;
- Associated services including 61,000m² of impermeable liner, Surface drainage, Telecommunication ducting, Linemarking & Signage
- Work carried out in a fully functioning live car park, operating at max capacity.
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
FIDIC Design & Build
Dublin Airport Authority
July 2015 - December 2015
The DAA Red Car Park Resurfacing Project was awarded to Roadbridge in July 2015. Roadbridge undertook the position of Principal Contractor, PSCS & PSDP for this Project, which was unique in Ireland – The Design & Build of a Porous Asphalt Carpark of this size to ensure compliance with best SUDS practice.
This contract comprised the following works which were carried out in a fully functioning live car park which operates at maximum capacity. This was achieved by ensuring strict Programme adherence / sequencing to maximise parking spaces, through continuous liaison with Project Stakeholders. The works were in an Airport environment with corresponding control measures in terms of Safety, Security, and Logistics.