N17/N18 Gort to Tuam PPP Scheme
- Excavation & Construction of 57km of Motorway
- 5 Grade Separated Junctions
- 29 New Overbridges, 22 New Underbridges and Underpasses
- 5 Major River Crossings, 3 Railway Crossings
- 4.25 million m³ of earthworks excavation
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Public Private Partnership (PPP)
National Roads Authority (NRA)
April 2014 - June 2018
The N17/N18 Gort to Tuam PPP project was awarded to the Direct Route Consortium in April 2014. Roadbridge is a member of this consortium and is presently undertaking works to the value of €100m as an equity partner.
This contract comprises the construction of 57km of new Motorway and all associated works. This project commences at the northern extremity of the N18 Gort Crusheen Scheme and ends at the existing N17 north of Tuam. It is the largest infrastructural project in Ireland at this time.