N2 Tyrellstown to Cherryhound Interchange
- Re-alignment of three sections of road
- Construction of nine roundabouts
- 2 no. large pumping stations and 6 No. Attenuation Tanks
- Traffic management at road junctions with over 17,000 AADT
- Interface with HV ESB lines and buried services
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Public Works Contract (designed by O Connor Sutton Cronin)
Fingal County Council
September 2011 - July 2013
The N2 Tyrrelstown to Cherryhound Interchange Link Road project was awarded to Roadbridge, acting as main contractor, in August 2011.
This project involved the construction of a major distributor road at Tyrrelstown, Co. Dublin. Works included the construction of 4.5km of dual carriageway to connect the N3 and N2 National Primary Routes. Project also consisted of 9km of cycle tracks/footway. There was 150,000 linear meters of ducting. We laid 2.8km of 600mm ductile iron water main and 3.5km of foul drainage network of depths up to 10m.