N9N10 Knocktopher to Powerstown
- 3,885,000m³ excavation of soil and 555,000m³ of rock
- 949,751m² of road surfacing
- 8 No. River Bridges including King's River, Nore River and Barrow River
- 16 No. Underpasses and 20 No. Overbridges
- 8 No. Underbridges and 3 No. Rail Bridges
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Public Works Contract for Civil Engineering Works designed by the Contractor.
Kilkenny County Council
January 2008 - March 2010
This project was awarded to the Roadbridge/Sisk JV in Jan ‘08. The Roadbridge element of the works is valued at €155 million.
This project comprises the earthworks, drainage, road construct, accommodation works, fencing and other ancillary works. The road scheme comprises 40.2km of dual carriageway together with associated interchanges and local roads. This project was completed three months ahead of schedule.