Tievenameenta Wind Farm
- Construction of 15 Nr. WTG Bases and Hardstands
- Construction and upgrade of 11km of access roads
- 1 No. Sub-Station Hardstand
- Collector circuit cabling and ducting
- Peat Management and provision of onsite peat storage.
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
December 2015 - December 2016
The Tievenameenta Wind Farm project was awarded to Roadbridge in Nov 2015. Roadbridge undertook the position of Principal Contractor for the construction of the project. Malachy Walsh and Partners are the Civil Designers for this project.
This project, located in County Tyrone, comprised the following design and construction works: 15 No. Turbine Bases and Hardstands and all associated works. The project is located in an environmentally sensitive area, so extensive environmental management and mitigation measures were employed throughout construction